Responsible for the facilitation of project activities, community engagement, green campaign training, materials development, awareness components of the project, and maintaining effective communication between members of the project team.
- Mobilize the community towards project activities.
- Organise the distribution of meals to designated locations
- Create awareness creation on project goals, objectives and expected outputs.
- Facilitate development of community structures for managing the implementation of project activities.
- Provide continuous re-orientation and training to individuals on topical areas relevant to keeping the world green.
- Monitoring of project activities and reporting.
- Facilitate joint planning and review meetings with the participating individuals.
- Maintain appropriate data on project implementation as per the project monitoring and evaluation plan.
- Compile and submit monthly activity reports and any other reports as may be required by the supervisor.
- Undertake proper maintenance and use assigned resources.
- Understanding the negative effects of climate change and its impact on our everyday lives.
- Willingness to travel to another country on a few weeks notice.
- The ability to thrive independently, think innovatively and work effectively within a team.
- Ability to communicate in English language and work with interpreters.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines with minimal supervision.
Interested? Apply Below ⇩