Customer Service Representative
Responsible for processing, receiving and forwarding communications of donors, clients and volunteers. Also, attending to customer questions, troubleshooting problems, and handling complaints.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward clients at all times.
- Responding promptly to client inquiries on phone, live chat or social media.
- Communicating with clients through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving clients’ complaints.
- Knowing our services inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of clients interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the clients service process.
- Maintains current knowledge and skills as technology trends and workflows change.
- Works flexibly within unit, or in other units as needed, to help meet client needs.
- Processes business card orders, assisting clients to ensure that the orders are placed accurately, and that the quality meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Works with other teammates on knowledge sharing and the division of duties within the unit. Assists on projects when other representatives are away.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Proven customer support/care experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Schedule and plan meetings
- Maintain a high level of professionalism
Interested? Apply Below ⇩